Lyn Mynott is Giving Evidence today in Parliament!

Lyn Mynott is Giving Evidence today in Parliament!

We are proud to announce that Lyn Mynott, Chair and Chief Executive of Thyroid UK is in Parliament today giving evidence to an APPG on the NHS Constitution.

They are expecting an invited audience, consisting of health and social care charities, representatives of the Royal Colleges, Healthwatch England and the General Medical Council, as well as representatives from the pharmaceutical industry.

Lyn will be presenting the results of our recent survey on the Constitution, detailing in particular the rights that people felt were the most important.

She will also explaining why Shared Decision-Making is so important to thyroid patients, how it could be used more effectively and how the NHS Constitution could be better promoted.

We will let you know how she got on! :-)

Last edited by

29 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good, lots of appreciation for this! x

• All the best Lyn!

• Go Lyn!

Thank you!

• Good luck Lyn :) x

• Fantastic, so pleased you are there to represent us all Lyn. Good luck!

• Having had such fun watching the various parliamentary committees (e.g.phone hacking), it is such a pity that the All-party parliamentary groups do not get televised.

Rod

• Oh yes, it would be great to be able to watch Lyn in action. Hopefully Lyn will be able to find the time to write up an account of what happened to share with us all though.

• Lyn, you are admirable and thank you!! xx

• Good luck and thank you xx

• Well done Lyn. All your thoughtful work behind the scenes and careful networking REALLY does pay off. You are getting to the right people in the right way. Treat yourself to a large glass of Merlot this evening! Jane x x

• Thank You Lyn. One of these days we will be included in our treatment plan :-)

• Wow.... Good luck Lynne!! Xx

• Thank you Lyn, well done for getting there! how did it go? Jane x

• .Brilliant . Well done Lyn - look forward to hearing how you got on.

• Thank you, Lyn

• Well done Lyn, how exciting

• Good luck Lyn.

• Thanks Lyn, look forward to hearing how it went.

• Thank you Lyn

Hope all went well.

Kindest regards

Lin

• Good luck Lyn!

• Hope it goes well. :)

• Lyn, Have you recovered? hope all went well, looking forward to hearing all about it.

Sue x

• Fantastic, Lyn! I can't wait to hear how it went :)

Carolyn x

• thank goodness for people like Lyn, thanks x

• Hope it went well, Lyn and thanks from me too :o)

• GO GIRL!!!! look forward to results ,well done lyn.eve x

• Add my thanks to that pile too! MY GP get a copy of this. X

• Hi

More info here:

thyroiduk.healthunlocked.co...

Louise

x :-)

• go lyn and thanks, look forward to the outcome.

merissa xxx

You may also like...