Thyroid UK
89,196 members103,697 posts

she looks very well on lyme disease but i suppose money helps?

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a... and faraway expensive holidays? and enough to buy treatment?

17 Replies
oldestnewest

Obviously, money, money, money, works for some people. The love of publicity and perfect body also boosts ones morale.

2 likes

Yes i can relate to the perfect body!! I have it. 😆😆😆 then i put my reading glasses on😠.xx

3 likes

We can but dream and dream and dream :)

1 like

Oh yes! Money helps!!!

1 like

Used to watch that tosh when it was on ITV 3 . Those sort of people don't live in our world 💰💰, makes me sick to the core. Don't fancy that lifestyle anyway...

2 likes

They also get the 'top doctors' who will prescribe what the patient wants.

2 likes

Hmm, then they overdose on prescription pain killers 🏪😉...

Yep just like michael jackson.😊

She is the double image of me in my bikini!! Yes i know -don't get envious of the thought of me just casually strutting along my garden grass in my bikini and sunglasses having some quiet time for a quiet mind and then "MUM" ha. Only joking😊

I agree MONEY can help but them type of people do not know reality do they!! 😨

2 likes

No minimum wage there...😆

1 like

Well no,money no object😊 do what they like and have what they want, the Kardashians are my hate!!

2 likes

Vile people. And that big rear end.. give it a good kick 🤣. Talentless idiots..that ex husband of the head of the clan turned into a woman. 😱😱. Wonder do they give money to charities 💩. Charity begins at home...

1 like

Yes her bottom looks hideous and her big lips but when you have so much money you don't know what to spend it on-thats when you turn to changing yourself.😨😨

1 like

yes it was in fact though, that everyone i know with lyme includingmy own antibodies is unwell and i amt he best out of the people i know withlyme, some are very very ill and unable to travel far through dreadful jointpain and feelingso ill, letalone sunbathe and travel and lord knows what- does she really have lyme?

1 like

Em not so sure, i watched abit of that programme the other day-she did look awful on camera-no makeup hair not done and acting all weak and in pain, hard to tell really but i think alot of it is put on bluepetals.🌟🌟

2 likes

It's Not a bafta she's after then?😲

2 likes

I guess her Vit D levels will be ok then...🙄