Thyroid UK
96,716 members β€’ 110,527 posts

she looks very well on lyme disease but i suppose money helps?

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a... and faraway expensive holidays? and enough to buy treatment?

17 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Obviously, money, money, money, works for some people. The love of publicity and perfect body also boosts ones morale.

2 likes

Yes i can relate to the perfect body!! I have it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† then i put my reading glasses on😠.xx

3 likes

We can but dream and dream and dream :)

1 like

Oh yes! Money helps!!!

1 like

Used to watch that tosh when it was on ITV 3 . Those sort of people don't live in our world πŸ’°πŸ’°, makes me sick to the core. Don't fancy that lifestyle anyway...

2 likes

They also get the 'top doctors' who will prescribe what the patient wants.

2 likes

Hmm, then they overdose on prescription pain killers πŸͺπŸ˜‰...

Yep just like michael jackson.😊

She is the double image of me in my bikini!! Yes i know -don't get envious of the thought of me just casually strutting along my garden grass in my bikini and sunglasses having some quiet time for a quiet mind and then "MUM" ha. Only joking😊

I agree MONEY can help but them type of people do not know reality do they!! 😨

2 likes

No minimum wage there...πŸ˜†

1 like

Well no,money no object😊 do what they like and have what they want, the Kardashians are my hate!!

2 likes

Vile people. And that big rear end.. give it a good kick 🀣. Talentless idiots..that ex husband of the head of the clan turned into a woman. 😱😱. Wonder do they give money to charities πŸ’©. Charity begins at home...

1 like

Yes her bottom looks hideous and her big lips but when you have so much money you don't know what to spend it on-thats when you turn to changing yourself.😨😨

1 like

yes it was in fact though, that everyone i know with lyme includingmy own antibodies is unwell and i amt he best out of the people i know withlyme, some are very very ill and unable to travel far through dreadful jointpain and feelingso ill, letalone sunbathe and travel and lord knows what- does she really have lyme?

1 like

Em not so sure, i watched abit of that programme the other day-she did look awful on camera-no makeup hair not done and acting all weak and in pain, hard to tell really but i think alot of it is put on bluepetals.🌟🌟

2 likes

It's Not a bafta she's after then?😲

2 likes

I guess her Vit D levels will be ok then...πŸ™„