Thyroid UK
85,694 members100,638 posts

Groundbreaking Study Shows Shielding EMF Improves Autoimmune Disease

'Novel research reveals that blocking exposure to electromagnetic fields (EMF) produces significant symptom changes in 90% of patients with autoimmune disease. No longer can it be ignored that manmade electromagnetic radiation poses innumerable risks to human health'

greenmedinfo.com/blog/groun...

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Have to scrap the pad and pc!

1 like

Don't have to scrap! Just make it wired, with an ethernet cable and switch 'wireless capability' off on your router!! :)

Wi-Fi and EMF radiation in general, really is harmful and none of us should be wireless if we worry about our health!

Blast ,just getting used to my wifi printer.

Thanks for posting. That topic came up in a conversation at a meeting I was at the other evening.

2 likes

Good to hear. So many seem totally oblivious about the VERY harmful effects of electromagnetic radiation. It's all around us of course, but the very least we can do is go wired in our own homes, limit our exposure to mobile phones and invest in some kind of shielding devices for when we are outside.

So one wonders how many extra people will suffer when we are all forced to have smart meters

1 like

Exactly!! This is why there are so many people saying NO to them, but not enough yet know the dangers. I believe if people did and then enough people start to refuse them, they won't be able to get away with forcing them on us all!

petition.parliament.uk/peti...

Yes, some of us with chronic health conditions become increasingly sensitive to a wider number of things. A friend of mine found that when he left the wifi at his property on all day and night (when he wasn't even needing it) he was prone to headaches and migraines. 🤔

1 like

You may also like...