Thyroid UK

Merry Christmas and thank you!

Warmest Christmas wishes to everyone involved in this wonderful forum/site. Since finding it last April it has changed my life ~ I have learnt more in the last 8 months than in the previous 25 years of trying to solve my thyroid problems.

You are all amazing and so generous with your knowledge and time. Because of you, I truly feel that 2018 is going to be a massive improvement for me, and well worth living. The help and kindness shown to me by members a couple of months ago when I was at rock bottom re my medical notes, and shaking uncontrollably, was overwhelming.

The knowledge I have gained to improve my health has all come from your posts, replies and links ~ I am eternally grateful to you all for your sage advice ~ it has given me great hope and the confidence to go it alone if necessary ~ a priceless gift, when trying to survive in our 'money comes first system'!

So thank you all for your amazing 'gifts' and I hope you have a lovely Xmas and a happy and healthy New Year!

Mamapea x

3 Replies
oldestnewest

A merry Christmas to you too and I hope that your health continues to improve in 2018. Take care.

Jo xx

1 like

And a Merry Christmas and here's looking forward to a much better year ahead :-)

Look after yourself, take care and be well! xox

1 like

I feel exactly the same way!!

Thank you to the people who respond to all these questions.

1 like

You may also like...