watching the health prog tonight itv i am going to try this

i buy flavoured bottle water because it is hard water in my area and disgusting- even boiled it is vile-fill a jug with water ,leave uncovered in fridge overnight and it gets rid of the chlorine, so i shall try this, i will leave it to warm up to room temp as too cold not good for kidneys i dont think. i willsee what it tastes like.

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by thyroid conditions by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Are there other chemicals in your water?

• oh i expect so being tap water

• Mine's horrible. You can smell the chlorine when the water's running. I have an expensive undersink filter. It gets rid of everything except fluoride. The kind that attaches to faucets doesn't remove enough. I ended up getting a distiller.

• I live in a hard water area too. I filter my water to remove chemicals but have to leave the filtered water uncovered for about 20 minutes to dispell the chlorine

• malancy have you a britax or water filter in kitchen

• Yes, Britain filter jug.

• Brita

• There are some good value filters available which you can attach to the kitchen tap to get rid of chlorine, fluoride and other rubbish. I bought one from Amazon for my son and it makes a difference. The filters need to be changed every 6 months but apart from that it's easy to install on the tap itself.

• 19 chemicals I recall from school

• Whats this about? What programme, i drink alot of tap water! Xx

• tuesdays 8pm itv - i cant remember the title now

• Oh right i will have a look at dinnertime on catchup.x

• Aparantly leaving water in a copper jug overnight is good you could look into it.....When water is stored in a copper vessel overnight or for over eight hours, a very small amount of copper ions gets dissolved into the water. This process is called Oligodynamic effect which has the ability to destroy a wide range of harmful microbes, molds, fungi etc.

You may also like...