ideas on these, i was on 2grain armour

freet4---------9pmol

freet3----------2.7pmol

tsh---------------0.17mIU/L ( i dont get this one)

tpo antibodies undectable ( normal test) so what does this mean.

i am on naturethroid as i couldnt affiord armour altho i felt better on armour than naturethroid , i have had relentless big family stress for months and now i am feeling wracked with pain from my neck down shoulders, across my shoulders, around top/midback of back it is excriuting, stiff , down arms stiff and painful another water infection and feeling so tired. fatique ill, and crap even tho i have had 11 doeses on 1mgb12. do you think i need more naturethroid than 2 grain?

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by thyroid conditions by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Do you have the reference ranges for the results please? The numbers mean it's possible to guess but it might be easier to comment if you can give the ranges? Have you previously had high antibodies and these have decreased or is this your first test?

Sorry to read about the family stress and your other difficulties.

• i knew someonewould want the ranges - i dread findingthe energy to go upstairs-- be back soon with thepaper work....

• free t4 9.4 pmol----- 10.3 - 24.5

ft3 2.7.pmol/l 3.5- 6.5

tsh 0.17mui/l 0.3-5.5

antibods' peroxidase ab <4 iu/ml 0.35

comments

<25= negative

25-35 = equivical

>35= positive apparently

• Well you don't have autoimmune thyroid disease according to your antibodies results. However, your TSH, ft4 and FT3 are all low. Your FT3 being so low on NDT is odd.

Have you got a coexisting condition? Are you taking other medication. Have you been tested for other autoimmune conditions? Are you on a very restricted diet or do you have inflammation?

Has your doctor ruled out a pituitary problem?

• NANAEDRAKE

I Copied youreply here to answer...

Well you don't have autoimmune thyroid disease according to your antibodies results. However, your TSH, ft4 and FT3 are all low. Your FT3 being so low on NDT is odd.

WILL USE CAPITALS AS I CANT USE OTHER COLOURS--

YES I THOUGHT IT ODD AS T3 IS LOW ON NDT

Have you got a coexisting condition? I HAVE ANTIBODIES TO LYME

Are you taking other medication. NO, NOT AT THAT TIME,

Have you been tested for other autoimmune conditions?

I HAD LOADS OF AUTOIMMUNE DONE IN 2013, VARIOUS CELLS HIGH AND LOW BUT NOTHING WAS FOLLOWED UP,

Are you on a very restricted diet or do you have inflammation?

NO I AM NOT ON ANY RESTRICTIONS IN DIET AND I MAY HAVE UNFLAMMTION, I WOULD REALLY KNOW THEN BUT I SURE THINK I DO NOW WITH SO MUCHPAIN

Has your doctor ruled out a pituitary problem? PITUITARY HAS NEVER BEEN MENTIONED, I AM DUE TO SEE ENDO IN DEC BUT I COULD EMAIL HIM

You may also like...