Thyroid UK
89,262 members103,756 posts

i am feeling such anxiety and have so much stress i am thinking my adrenals are needing support

my son just got a mortgage and is needing a job after being made redundant, I.T. TECH seems so hard to get into today - he has applied for so many in London, he has Uni qualifictaions and 39 years old and i am told that is old for IT TECH today.

. that is very worrying and does nothing for his stress as well as mine, i have bought him b12 as he is already low around 237nmol and the doctors do not act on that- plus vit d is low so i bought him that too.. obviously cant go ahead with house sale in

this uncertain time adding more stress to both plus all the other huge amount of stress i have had for a few months.. it is never ending. talk about aging hundred years over night- is anyone still up?

7 Replies
oldestnewest

I hope your son gets back into work soon but you've got to look after yourself and not get too stressed about or it'll make you ill. Are you sure your thyroid meds are the correct dose?

1 like

yes i take naturethroid

I have a massive amount of stress in my life. I can only take T3 and also take B12, D, multi Bs. I also take 5HTP which is natural.

naturesbest.co.uk/5-htp-tab...

It gives me a boost, it must be the tryptophan which is recommended for us hypo's. Helps the brain

1 like

yes thanks marigold i have other stress that i cant write about but its sending me do lally- i have b12 and vit d an d goingt get a b complex.

I have stresses I can't write about - been going on for nearly 20 years.

so sorry marigold its rotten isnt it.hugs xxxx

1 like

Has your son considered looking outside London? He might find it easier to find a job beyond the capital... Hope it can get sorted soon for you both.

1 like

You may also like...