Thyroid UK

Vaccinations ~ Flu, HPV for your children/grandchildren etc. ~ beware!

Mars posted an excellent link recently re: HPV and as angel quite rightly pointed out in reply, (see Marzs post if you missed it) the school 'nurses' are indeed pressing the young girls to have the vaccine ~ even when they have written requests from the parents to the contrary!! It has just happened to my 14 year old granddaughter and I'm really mad! I have been highly suspicious of vaccines since the early 70s (another story) and have therefore proceeded with caution much to the annoyance of the Gps lol! I also blame ingesting polio syrup ~ by kissing a screaming baby who had just had jabs ~ on being semi paralysed for 3 years and being bed/ housebound for that entire time. I still had glandular fever virus circulating although I felt fine ~ but suddenly, after that exposure I was hospitalised with 'ME', which I had for exactly 3 years. Of course the Hashis was diagnosed ~ very high antibodies etc. On reflection I have probably always been a bit hypothyroid ~ tiny clues ~ but always healthy and energetic. As every woman on my mothers side ~ 6 aunties + mother ALL had autoimmune disorders and we now discover that my granddaughters fathers side of the family are the same, my daughter ~ now as paranoid as me about vaccines, decided against the HPV and informed them she wasn't to have it. Imagine my surprise/ horror when one lunchtime (she has a little Saturday job near my house and lunches here on Saturdays ) she announces she can't stand the pain in her back anymore and she wishes she hadn't had the stupid jab! Turns out she was pressurised into having it by school nurse and when she said my mum said I wasn't to have it ~ the nurse said it's not your mums decision it's yours! I think there was a bit of peer pressure also from others in the queue ~ but she shouldn't have been in the queue to start with! They had clear instructions and they ignored them. The day after she woke up with low backache and fatigue which persists, otherwise she is well thank god but she knows herself it was the vaccine and she definitely won't be having the next lot. She has always been very sporty netball captain etc. and I had noticed she was dozing off every lunchtime ~ her mother hadn't told me of the 'mishap' and I thought she was coming down with a virus. So ~ if any of you have said 'no' they will take it as a yes and I know because it's HPV they are using the sexual privacy clause, I don't think such an important decision should be put on the shoulders (or back) of a young girl who doesn't understand the health implications of vaccines, after all, she's not allowed to vote and she knows more about politics than vaccines! If anyone is in two minds about it, I suggest you read Suzanne Humphries Dissolving Illusions ~ the history of the polio vaccine etc is particularly interesting! My granddaughter I think has been lucky thus far ~ please be careful guys! xx

PS ~ Sorry Marz ~ I think the mis-spelling of your name was Freudian ~ I'm trying to cut down my sugar intake and can't stop thinking about damned chocolate lol! xx

9 Replies
oldestnewest

That is disgusting! I do hope your granddaughter will be ok. My granddaughter is 14, too, and I would be furious if that happened to her! And, I certainly don't think she's mature enough to make such decision for her future. But, surely at 14, it isn't her decision, is it? She's still a child. I don't know, Big Pharma have no scruples whatsoever. But, it's disgusting that a nurse would behave like that!

1 like

Hi Grey ~ I know ~ that's what I thought ~ we were all astounded! That's why I posted so others would be aware. I can only imagine they're using a clause that allowed minors to come forward with sex related problems ~ pregnancy, STDs etc. without their parents knowledge, in the hope of encouraging them to seek treatment. Pretty irrelevant and flimsy argument if that's what it is. I'm mad as hell. Moreover I felt so upset when she said I'm sorry grandma, but she kept going on and I felt really stupid. I'd like to get my hands on this person who made my intelligent granddaughter feel stupid for trying to obey her parents! GPs have done this to me many times, but I didn't expect it to happen to a child at school! I believe we are a stones throw away from compulsory vaccinations ~ I for one will fight it rabidly! Keep your eye on your granddaughter Grey, and make sure she knows what's happening!

while I'm typing this ( for the 3rd time cos I've got the dreaded tremors/head nodding thing today and I keep wobbling on the i pad and clearing it) there is an item on BBC Midlands News promoting the importance of POLIO VACCINATIONS! You couldn't make it up!

Mama xx

1 like

:(

I don't have any daughters but when my boys were little, I was very concerned about vaccines and refused to allow them to have the whooping cough vaccine. My middle son actually caught whooping cough from my brother who did have the vaccine four years before and my youngest son had whooping cough when he was 18/19 years old. My GP did try to pressure me into agreeing to vaccinate but finally I just said that it was my decision and that was accepted. To those parents who are now wanting to refuse for their teenaged daughters, I think I would write to the school, a formal letter, stating that I didn't want my daughter to have the vaccine and should my wishes be ignored and the vaccine given, then I would be suing the school for assault and battery. Clemmie

1 like

Hi ~ yes I went through the whooping cough dilemma too and refused it and most of the others ~ I seem to have had a 40 year battle with the damned things! Until now though, I've never heard of minors being given the final choice and being able to go against their parents wishes she was pressurised by the nurse and made to feel like she was being silly and the odd one out ~ and they made it clear to her that it was her decision. Because she gave her consent, I doubt we will have any grounds for suing, but I have yet to discover how this awful situation has come about. There is definitely something wrong with a girl of that age being allowed to have the final say on whether or not to have a vaccine, especially one with so much controversy around it.

Mama xx

I had the whooping cough vaccine and almost immediately got the cough and "bronchitis" - lived on penicillin spent lots of time off school in primary years with chronic bronchitis and was eventually diagnosed with asthma. But no connection to vaccine, of course.

1 like

Hi Angel ~ I'm sorry to hear you were damaged at such an early age, and it's so sad to think that your parents would have agreed to it in order to 'protect' you. I've heard so many stories like yours ~ it's sickening to think of all the millions of vaccine damaged children, and it's still going on today. It's no accident that paralysis and thyroid conditions are increasing in India today ~ the continued use of DDT, extensive polio, etc. vaccines, and they talk about the 'programmes' as if they are a really good thing! I believe the vaccination programmes have caused more problems than they ever solved, and have created new 'diseases' and extensive immune system damage. And no, Angel, of course, there is NEVER a connection to the vaccine ~ just a massive cover-up! Who knows how the poisons in that vaccine compromised your immune system at such an early age? I'm sorry for your lost years of good health ~ moreover, it's the annoyance of the lies and denial that followed. They would have made a pretty penny out of your 'bronchitis' treatment in the aftermath. It's such a vile and disgusting business! It was a great idea I think, but if it doesn't work, don't pretend it does and continue to damage people for financial and political gain!

Mama x

Have you seen the on-line Summit - Vaccines Revealed ? All 9 showing again over the weekend ....

Hi Marz- I am a Mum

Of 3 and have also had the no vaccine debate with doctors and nurses repeatedly regarding my 2, 4 and 6 year old. What is the on-line vaccine revealed pls?

You may also like...