I haven't had one of these for awhile! I missed my dosage, and of coarse that and a few other things gave me a flare up. So since it's been awhile I want to share the symptoms I get when I do have a flare up, which I almost forgot how these were. Since I haven't had on this bad for a year! Anyways here are my symptoms:
1.Scalloped tongue- it's usually scalloped very little, but today it's sore and a lot bigger and scalloped. I actually feel like I have a fat tongue.
2. Sides of my mouth start cracking and getting tender.
3. I get headaches.
4. I feel extremely tired, and my brain starts to fog.
5. My throat starts feeling tight, and one of my lymph nodes feel enlarged. I notice it by the pressure it has, and it actually feels a sore to the touch. It's right under my chin.
6.Dry mouth. Same as my allergies dont help.
7. Stuffy nose. -gets worse with having allergies as well.
8. I get pretty itchy. Hives or not.
9. Low blood sugar.
10. Heart palpitations.
If any of you wanna share your symptoms as you get these flare ups please comment! I would love to know! And maybe let me know what triggers yours? (: