ndt conversion guide here can you please help me out

getrealthyroid.com/conversi...

as my brain is not computing, if i take now levo and liothyronine, at 75mcg t4 and 20mcg t3 -- and i am tired fatiqued eyes watering like raindrops down cheeks all day what dose is equivalent i havent bought ndt for ages and now want to but the pharmacy where i buy it ,had doubled in price for armour.i am sick of feeling so shite. armour i think is better for my than naturethroid but naturethroid i s cheaperbut icant work out the dose. i think i need more than 75 mcg 't4'

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by thyroid conditions by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Pettals,

75mcg T4 + 20mcg T3 is equivalent to 135mcg T4 which is equivalent to 2 grains NDT.

• oh right so i was taking one quarter grain x6 tabs a day so that was one and half grains then clutter?

• Pettals,

Yes, 6 x 1/4 = 1.5 grains.

• Pettals,

It would be less expensive if you bought 1 grain tablets and quartered them with a pillcutter to tweak doses.

• yes i was tryingto figure out the cheapest way but i thinki need a higher dose really like 2 grains, i am just so tired

• Pettals,

Got any thyroid results to share?

• i will have soon clutter had them done last wednesday it wil take a while

• Pettals,

Okay post them in a new post when they're ready and I'll have a look at them.

• ps Are you just trying to raise your game because Poldark starts on Sunday? ;)

• willdo thanks clutter

You may also like...