Three questions please 😊

Has anyone tried the pink T3 tablets by <redacted possible source>? And if so what was your opinion on them please?

Secondly my temperature was up to 37.1 when I upped my dose of tiromel 2 weeks ago. This was steady for 2 weeks. I felt normal for the first time in a lot of years. Not hyper, not hypo, but normal. Sleeping soundly at night too. I thought hallelujah - Ive cracked it. T3 only is the way to go!!!!!......... However this past week my temperature is ranging between 35.5 & 35.9 So I've increased the T3. But I'm feeling quite low, headachy and temp still on the low side? I am due my period in about 6 days and wondered if this knocks the hormones out of balance?

Also is our normal temp meant to be stable throughout the day?

THANKYOU!!

[ Edited by admin to remove name of possible online source. This contravenes our guideline 24. ]

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Living with a thyroid disease?

Connect with people like you to get support, advice and tips towards improving your health.

Get started

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I found this on webmd for you, sorry I don't have any specific answers to your questions. Hopefully another member will.

From this link:

m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/b...

"Most people think a normal body temperature is an oral temperature (by mouth) of 98.6°F (37°C). This is an average of normal body temperatures. Your normal temperature may actually be 1°F (0.6°C) or more above or below this. Also, your normal temperature changes by as much as 1°F (0.6°C) during the day, depending on how active you are and the time of day. Body temperature is very sensitive to hormone levels. So a woman's temperature may be higher or lower when she is ovulating or having her menstrual period."

• THANKYOU that's interesting 😊

• The Wiki article is also not bad:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human...

• Your temp varies throughout the day, so I take in morning & always at 3pm. My temp falls during ovulation and menstration. What are your other vitals like ? How much t3 did you raise by? Small amounts is best say 5mcg - 6.25mcg & hold for five days and do vitals (temp, bp & pulse). How much you taking ?

• Was originally on a total of 300 mcg thyroid meds to reach optimal results so have worked up to 100 mcg of T3. When temp dropped and heart rate was fast at bedtime I took an added 25 mcg and within g half hour my heart rate slowed down, it has a calming effect on me.

• i usually wake at 3am with a strange internal shaking, someone described it perfectly as a tuning fork hum. I take a dose then and in half hour the feeling stops and i go back to sleep, My endo is amazed i can sleep after t3 i have never taken my temp at this time but my temp rarely reaches 36 i average 35.4 you are the only other person i know who is calmed by t3 :)

• Yes heart rate calms right down and I get a great sleep after taking T3 x

• The company identified in the original post expressly does not supply the UK.

The company appears to have contradictory domain name details - some of which suggests it has a connection with Afghanistan, some that it is based in the Seychelles, and much which suggests that it is behind an anonymising barrier to stop anyone finding out about them.

I would not trust the company at all.

• Thanks. I couldn't find any info on them at all.

You may also like...