Midlands Thyroid Support Group - Saturday 4th March 2017 2pm in Solihull

Midlands Thyroid Support Group - Saturday 4th March 2017 2pm in Solihull

After having a busy successful meeting yesterday we are pleased with our new venue. 25 of us met up from afar, by bus, train, car it was a nice room with good facilities.

If you would like to join us on 4th March please message me with your email address and I will send you the details.

Sue

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Thanks for posting

• bump

• Hi Chippy Sue, I've just seen your post for the first time and like your new name☺. I've had underactive thyroid for many years approx 6yrs. I've lost a lot of my life to this and sure you understand. I'm now on 175mcg of Levothyroxine. I was on 150mcg but I went downhill very suddenly it was a awful experience. I started to sleep again constantly. My lovely hair started falling out on me and I went ice cold. I decided to go private. Oh my gosh the results were scary. My thyroid was way off. The hospital results said I was in range at TSH 1.54 but I wasn't my TSH was actually 10.82. Please can you contact me regarding your group I'm very interested. Thanking you ☺

• Hi there, please message me your email address and I can send you the details of the next meeting g on 8th April thanks

You may also like...