tin foil and bones/heavy metals

[ Admin ask that you abide by the guidelines.

13. If you post a link, please at least explain briefly what people can expect to find if they follow the link. Links without such an introduction/explanation may be deleted.

Anyone with limited access (e.g. poor internet connection, poor vision, numerous other possibilities) has little idea what you have posted or why.

It doesn't seem too much to ask you to explain why they should use their limited resources to play a video to which you have pasted a link.

Please add a brief description or the post will be deleted. ]

Last edited by

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Research on aluminium foil does not surprise me. As a person diagnosed with severe allergy to metals I know only too well that metals and ill health are linked. Society has a long way to go before it is understood the dangers we are exposing ourselves to as we pollute our environment and our bodies. The video is another reminder to people that we have to wake up to what we consume and indeed ingest. Thank you for sharing.

• i am forever warning about the danger of using foil,aluminium pans,non stick pans and the use of alum or aluminium salts or flouride in water treatment works

but few oeople are prepared to accept my warning ..if they had seen me 30yrs ago they would think differently

You may also like...