Can anyone recommend Endo please

Hi, happy Christmas to you all, could anti a recommend a good endo in Dorset, Somerset even Devon, (don't mind if have to pay private) basically will travel anywhere to sort this out, have felt so I'll now for 6 years, no energy, get out of bed still tired, can't carry on like this, doc says recent results not showing anything, she never saw me before, how I used to be. Happy if you prefer to PM me. Thanks

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Dando,

Email louise.roberts@thyroiduk.org.uk in the New Year for a list of member recommended endos.

If you post your recent thyroid results and ranges in a new post members will interpret and advise. Include any results for iron, ferritin, vitamin D, B12 and folate.

• As you have Hashimoto's, have you tried strictly gluten diet to reduce symptoms.

Your previous results showed low vitD, folate and B12. Have you been supplementing/got more recent results?

ttp://hypothyroidmom.com/92-of-hashimotos-patients-with-vitamin-d-deficiency/

vitamindcouncil.org/tag/aut...

drgominak.com/vitamin-d-hor...

chriskresser.com/the-gluten...

chriskresser.com/the-thyroi...

• Thank you, just had range of tests taken at docs, apparently all showing normal range, still waiting for coeliac results though. I will ask doc for copy of tests, as always your help is always appreciated

You may also like...