Thyroid UK
95,345 members109,336 posts

24 hours ONLY today do not miss betrayal

betrayalseries.com/episode-...

10 Replies
oldestnewest

I had just come in and didn't realise you'd posted the above and I also did one. There's been one response and it should also be very interesting tomorrow as well.

It was excellent and gives some hope to lots of people.

2 likes

hi shaws I thought it was goo d too and made sense that my immune system over works and destroys what it shouldn't I thinkmy friend very bad in Worcester same, she is cronicly ill.

1 like

Well, that was an awful lot of waffle for not very much that was new. And, so embarrassing at the end, I couldn't watch it. I do hope number 2 is better.

3 likes

oh dear gg I thought it was good.

Yes, it was a bit cringy in spots.

1 like

do not miss tomorrow it is leaky gut and videos and vit d and rheumo. there will be hairloss and all sorts of immuneproblems.

1 like

Guess what? There are actual people in the medical profession willing to swim against the tide to help not only us but many more we could certainly do with their dedication. Lets thank them for all their efforts. By the way I also thought that the 1st episode was slow, but hey let's wait and see.

1 like

bunnyjaen the fisrt episode I think wa s to give everyone a general idea and to introduce themselves and explain how the autoimmune works destroying healthly cells a s it cant switch off ..

Yes I agree I understood that it was just meeting the people as an introduction. I can't wait for the next episode thank you.

I thought episodes 2&3 were really good.