MEDICHECKS - codes/offers

Hi, After advice from the lovely people on this site, I decided to go for the full Medichecks Thyroid Check UltraVit rT3 and use one of their clinics for the blood collection. I went online last night and noticed that the main test cost was reduced from £139 to £119 so went ahead, created a log-in and put the test in my 'basket'. I added the clinic cost and hard-copy test result cost and, in total it came to around £143. When I tried to check-out, it wouldn't let me and kept saying that there was an error on the payment site. After giving up last night, I logged in this morning to complete the transaction, only to find that my basket was empty and the offer price was no longer available. Not happy..... I know it's only £20, but at the moment I can ill-afford the cost of the test, let alone any extra - I'm just desperate for answers to my current pain.

Anyone know of any discount codes for MediChecks?

2 Replies

• Not sure about this I'm afraid.

Have you had a look at these companies:

Thyroid UK receives much needed funds when people order tests through them :)

• Many thanks. But I emailed Medichecks and told them the situation. They called me back and have said that they will honour the discounted price. So all set up and ordered.

You may also like...