Just got back from my first holiday is years. So refreshed and happy that I finally had courage to show myself in swimsuit!!!

Hi guys. I can't believe I did it, not only that I was fit enough to travel after so many years of hardly ever leaving my bed, but I actually wasn't ashamed to show myself on the beach. It was only one piece swimsuit but still after 61 lbs lost so far on T3 I decided I am not going to be shy anymore. And really, I was fitting in, nobody was staring at me like before thinking how obese I am. I was thinking of you and how grateful I am x

28 Replies

• Fantastic! Well done you.

• Thank you so much xx

• Everyone should go back and read Foodie's story. She was overweight and ill on levo with a Tsh over 5, and a low T3, only seven months ago, but because she felt her weight had increased since the T4, instead of trying to increase the levo or try ndt she went straight onto T3. And immediately she felt better and the weight began to go. That must be because her instinct was right, and she was a non-converter.

It isn't the answer for all, of course, but what a success story.

• well done you girl .... remember the only one looking at you was YOU ... I bet that you had some super satisfaction as well !!!

• Thank you Alan. Yes, I am so happy, I still can't believe that this is happening to me. Sometimes when I wake up in the morning I have to check in the mirror just to make sure that it wasn't just a dream :)

• you only have to look in the mirror to re-affirm that your a ''HOTTIE'' and remember how you got there !!!!

• Thank you Alan, you are so sweet :)

• no not sweet -- more like vinegarish -- , but truthful as I see it .... just always remember only YOU can sit back and enjoy the credit for your achievements ,,,,,, and long may they be maintained

• Thank you x

• So wish i was where u r now but wonderful to hear of your success

• Thank you x

• no thanks needed , just accept the well deserved praise -- and keep that smile on your face !!!!!..... alan x

• YAY!! XX

• Thanks x

• I'm happy that you're happy food_ie. 😀

J xx

• Thank you so much Jose x

• Its great

• Thanks Poonam x

• Great! Enjoy your new life you deserve it.

• Thank you so much Ellismartin x

• Brilliant. You see, told you you'll stop being shy.

• Yes you did Upgrade. Thank you x

• Wonderful :)

• Thanks Sweetbroccoli x

• That's fab food_ie, so happy for you xx

• Thank you x

• Wonderful. I finally managed to lose some weight on T3 too :) So happy for you.

• Thank you. I am so glad to hear that you are doing well :)

You may also like...