Where to get T3 now?

Please can anyone suggest a good brand of T3 and pm me with where to buy it?

I have been taking Perrigo Liothyronine for seven months and was feeling brilliant. The last batch has changed, though they hVe not announced changes. I feel sick, tired and tearful on it, which has happened before when I was intolerant of acacia in Mercury Pharma levothyroxine.

I am using some emergency Tiromel which I happened to have in, but I am not well on this either.

I am desperate to find a good T3. I have to buy it and don't have a problem with doing so. I'd love to go to Marz's villa in Greece but am spent up for this year!

Many thanks,

12 Replies

• The only one I feel well on is the French Sanofi Aventis T3 I tried every brand before that. I get mine directly from France I just show my British Prescrition and they prescribe 6 months at a time that my nephew sends over. It costs apprix 3 Euros a box - Do you have anyone in france that could help?

• Thank you so much for replying. I don't have a prescription or any friend in France, sadly, but it sounds. Great product.

• Sent you PM where you can order Uni Pharma directly from Greece from a well known supplier.

• Thank you so much! I have ordered already!

• Thank you very much indeed! That supplier is well spoken of!

• Great result. Could you pm me with the details of supplier? I would be very grateful.

• PM sent.

• PM'd you.

• Thank you! Extremely helpful!

• Please can you email me the supplier details? Thank you

• PM sent.

• Please may I get the details of the supplier too?

You may also like...