Hospital visit

Just returned from endo appointment and yes as usual oversubscribed. Skin problems are not related to thyroid! Just a coincident that returned on reduced meds. I need to reduce as I'm at high risk of heart problems and strokes. Tiredness due to being overprescribed. Sorry just needed to get this off my chest. I wish Dr Skinner was still around. He seemed to understand.

2 Replies

• Dr Skinner was a man of immense courage as we know and he paid a high price as a 'one man band' against the Endocrinology 'Experts'.

I think you'll have to take things into your own hands if you are to get better.

Get a print-out of your results from the surgery and put on a new post with the ranges.

He is another who frightens patients with fairy tales. We are apt to have substantially more problems through under-dosing than overdosing The pity is they believe what they are telling you.If you've not had your B12, Vit D, iron, ferritin and folate checked asked for these too.

• Yes having seen a few endo's it does make you wonder if they have a clue what they're doing, mine was only interested in putting me on statins I told her what she could do with the evil things. Anyway, yes of course skin problems are to do with thyroid and need investigating by a rheumatologist. I had problems for months and have been recently diagnosed with Lupus. Skin problems need looking into so press for it.

You may also like...