First day on T3 went great!

Hi everyone. Yesterday for the fist time in my life I took t3! I cut my dose of 200 mcg thyroxine I was on in half and took 100 mcg instead and one pill of 25 mcg of t3. I felt instantly warm, in about 45 minuted from taking it. And I was able to get out of bed and do some things since I felt less pain. Also I was not sleepy at 9 pm as usual. This is going into right direction I can feel it. Even my brain fog is less severe. Today is my second day. I am so happy that I finally decided to do it all on my own and I wanted to share this with you and thank you for your support.

Last edited by

4 Replies

• Food_ie, I'm glad you've found it to be positive so quickly.

• I am so happy for you Food_ie. I love my T3,I know that it sound stupid when I say that I love those pills but when something is making me so much better that's how I can only describe how I feel.

• Thank you. Second day and still doing well. I am checking my pulse and temperature and everything is fine. I really feel warmer and my head is somehow clearer, how is this possible?

• I am really pleased to hear that T3 suits you so well. It changed lives for many people I hope it will do the same for you.

You may also like...