Urgent: where to order T3?

Please can someone recommend good online pharmacy where I can get T3 without prescription? Preferably UNI PHARMA? I have Hashimotos's and I only have 30 pills left. I am afraid I'll be left with only Levo, I don't feel well on it, T3 gives me energy. Please help if you can, thank you.

(edited by Admin - any information to be by Private Message Please - in accordance with guideline No. 35).

Last edited by

14 Replies

• I sent you a PM

• Thank you so much xx

• Can you please send me info where to get it too?

• Isaacnewt, could you please also send me some ideas of where to get T3 from. Thank you.

• Hi. I just sent you link where I am ordering T3 without prescription.

• I've amended your post slightly and I have also changed your post to 'Community' as it is automatically ticked 'everyone' which means it goes onto the www automatically. Community keeps it within the forum. If you want to change it back you can do, of course.

• Sorry, I saw those options but I didn't know what to press so I left them as they are.

• That's fine when we are a 'new' member it does take time. If you want your question to be within the 'Community' just tick it and the everyone will be removed.

• Thank you. I am still learning how this website works :)

• What is T3. And what does it do

• T3 is the useful thyroid hormone, the one that your body needs. When you take T4 (Levothyroxine) it's only for the purpose that it should be converted into T3 in your body, as T4 alone doesn't do anything. Many people have problems with this conversion so we take directly T3 and we feel better that way.

• My Doctor never mentioned anything about T3. Should I ask him about it. I feel fine but a lot of times I have too much tingling and numbness in my legs

• I would ask your doctor for blood tests for vitamin B12 and folate. B12 deficiency can lead to tingling and numbness. It can be life threatening if left untreated so don't hang about. If you get treatment quickly enough the damage may be reversible.

While you are asking for blood tests it would be a good idea to get vitamin D, ferritin, and iron done too.

In the circumstances though the B12 and folate are the most urgent. You could also join the Perncious Anaemia Society community on this website for more information.

• Thank you

You may also like...