It has taken 13 months BUT now on 100 mcgs of levo ...... No psychosis!

I just thought I'd share this with you all.....

Having had to raise by 6.25 mcgs of levo every 6 weeks and then 12.5 mcgs every 4/5 weeks after THIRTEEN MONTHS I am now on 100mcgs of levo plus 10mcgs T3.

My ENDO and I set ourselves a goal to reach 100 mcgs for Xmas!

I had a bit of a bumpy 3 days about 2 weeks ago.....BUT I've done it!! Hurrah!,

I will continue to raise every 4/5 weeks by 12.5mcgs until my T4 is near the top of the range ( I'm central hypo). My ENDO will continue to see me every 4 weeks until levelled off and then GP will take over.

This was a big milestone and has been hard won believe me. But it is hugely due to the support that I have received here on this forum.

I just want to say THANK YOU. X

6 Replies

• Well done Joesmum! So pleased for you and I hope you go on improving through a Happy,Healthy 2016.

• Thank you J_bee and a happy and healthy New Year to you too.x

• well done you .... just goes to show how the help and empathy here can and does get us through that bloody tunnel ....... if you've done that this year just think what you can achieve next year !!!!! .....alan xx

• Well done, Joesmum. It's been a long haul for you but with the help of your marvellous endo you've done it. I can only wish there were more endos like yours. Have a Happy and Healthy New Year.

• That's wonderful news Joesmum for the end of the year and promises a better/healthier 2016.

It does sound as if you've got a very good/sympathetic Endocrinologist.

• Thank you all for your lovely replies.

You may also like...