West of Scotland Thyroid Support Group Next Meeting 14 January 2016

West of Scotland Thyroid Support Group Next Meeting 14 January 2016

Wishing all members a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! To be able to cross one more job of my list, I'm posting details of our next meeting in good time. Looking forward to seeing new people at our next meeting!

It's from 7pm to 9pm on Thursday, 14 January 2016 at the café at Waitrose, 2 Greenlaw Place, Newton Mearns G77 6GW.

We usually head for the sofas at the back, so just get your drink from the counter staff and come and join us! All welcome.

waitrose.com/shop/BranchFin...

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi didn't know there was a West of Scotland Thyroid Support Group. I will try to be there. Thank you for posting

• Hi, Meandmum, look forward to seeing you!

• Hi sailingby, hopefully I will be there too.

MJ x

• That's great, Mollyjane, the more the merrier!

• Be lovely to meet everyone and make new friends.

Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas.

Xx

• Hope you can still make it tonight!

• Sorry SB not going to make it tonight. I was really looking forward to meeting everyone too.

In the process of selling our old house so have to head back down the road to sort things out.

Hopefully see you all at the next meeting.

X

• Sorry we won't see you, Mollyjane! Our next meeting will be on 11 February, or if you would like to come to our Lugton meeting, that's on Monday 1 February.

• Hi, meandmum, just a quick reminder about tonight.

• Happy New Year, everyone! Just a reminder about our first meeting of the New Year on Thursday, 14 January -- hope you can make it!

• Just a reminder about tonight's meeting for all you good folks in and around the Glasgow area! Hope to see you there.

• Are there any other meetings West of Glasgow? Newton Mearns isn't very accessible for me. I'm in Lochwinnoch, south west of Paisley.

• Hi TeganSara, there'll be a meeting of the Kilmarnock group in Lugton on Monday 1 February if that is easier for you? It's just around 8 miles from you -- might be able to arrange a pick up in Beith?

You may also like...