West of Scotland Thyroid Support Group: next meeting Thursday 3 December 2015

West of Scotland Thyroid Support Group: next meeting Thursday 3 December 2015

Come and join our friendly, informal group from 7pm till 9pm on Thursday 3 December at Waitrose Café, 2 Greenlaw Place, Newton Mearns G77 6GW for pre-Christmas get-together. We generally bagsie the sofas at the back of the café, so grab a coffee from the counter and come and join us! All welcome.

Last edited by

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Just a little reminder to all you chaps and chapesses about our meeting tonight! :-)

• It's a pity I only joined today and missed the 3 December meeting, I would love to come along next time. Do you have a date for the next meeting in Newton Mearns?

• Hi, Merino! I'm sorry we missed you on this occasion. Our group meets every second Thursday of the month from 7pm to 9pm at Waitrose Café in Newton Mearns. The next meeting will be on 14 January 2016.

We also have a Facebook page, if you would like to look at that:

facebook.com/West-of-Scotla...

There is also a Kilmarnock group which has been meeting at a Kilmaurs location every third Monday of the month.

I look forward to meeting you to a future meeting.

• Hi, I will definitely try to get along to the next meeting at Waitrose in Mearns. I'm local so this venue is ideal!

• Hi Merino, just a wee reminder about the meeting tonight, in case you missed it.

You may also like...