Blood Test Results

Blood Test Results

I received my blood test results yesterday for my haemoglobin HC1, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, my ESR, Ferritin and Folate levels as I have been on Levothyroxine for three months now and I have not felt any differently. The doctor said that my results for these have come back normal and I have attached the photos of my results but I cannot make any sense out of them. The next photos of the results will follow.

Can anyone else?

2 Replies

• NatureGirl22, MMA and Holotranscobalamin have ruled out B12 deficiency. Nevertheless, serum B12 311 is low and I recommend you supplement 1,000mcg methylcobalamin sublingual lozenges, spray or patches to improve levels. Take a B Complex vitamin too as this will boost your low folate and keep the other B vits balanced.

HbA1C is a diabetes test and results are within range (normal).

VitD is sub optimal, 100 is optimal for most people. Supplement D3 5,000iu for 6-8 weeks then reduce to 5,000iu alternate days until April when you should retest.

Everything else on the page is normal.

I am not a medical professional and this information is not intended to be a substitute for medical guidance from your own doctor. Please check with your personal physician before applying any of these suggestions.

• Thank you Clutter

You may also like...