Midlands Thyroid Support Group Meeting in Warwick - Saturday 5th December 2015 - 2pm

Midlands Thyroid Support Group Meeting in Warwick.

Do come and join us on Saturday 5th December 2015. If you travel by train then I could collect you from Warwick Parkway station.

Besides having support for your thyroid related problems you can borrow books (£2 each) and listen to inspiring success stories, learn more about your condition, and we just might, might have mince pies and gluten free mince pies.

Message me and I will give you the details.

15 Replies

• My wife and I both have thyroid problems and would like to attend your Decpember meeting. We would come by car.

Ihb3goto. Or <email address removed>

Many thanks,

• Ian I will email you but strongly advise that you delete your email address in your post above as it can be seen by everyone.

To send a private message you click on the person's name and click message.

I will email you now.

• Hi. Do you know if there is a Bristol based support group? Thanks alex

• Alex I remember reading something about a Bristol get together. I would post a question about it.

• I am in Northamptonshire. Do you know if there is a meeting in this area. I am on the Northants/Cambs border

• Sorry Kimsey, don't think so, you could start a group, post on the health unlocked forum to see if anyone else is in the area.

• Hi Kimsey1974, I am from Northampton. Are you planning to visit this meeting? I need to sort out my childcare issues, but hopefully I will be able to attend.

Suze, where exactly will the meeting take place?

• It will be in Warwick.

If you would like to attend please message me your email address.

• i would be interested in coming obviously depending on how much energy i have on the day, please send me deatils x

• That would be great, I have sent you a private message. If you let me have your email address by replying to the message I will send you details and hope that you will be able to attend.

• Hi, I'm in Barby near Rugby. I've only just been told i have a possible underactive thyroid, so i'm completely uneducated on what this means. I'd quite like to talk to others in my area with experience. Would I be welcome as a novice?

• Absolutely, many of us wish that we had learnt a lot of what we know now at the beginning.

Please message me your email address and I will let you know the details.

Click on my name and click message then it's private.

• Hello, ?

• Is somebody hacking NT your account Gloriasister because I am f trying strange messages?

You may also like...