Thyroid UK
91,856 members106,121 posts

Midlands Thyroid Support Group Meeting in Warwick - Saturday 5th December 2015 - 2pm

Midlands Thyroid Support Group Meeting in Warwick.

Do come and join us on Saturday 5th December 2015. If you travel by train then I could collect you from Warwick Parkway station.

Besides having support for your thyroid related problems you can borrow books (£2 each) and listen to inspiring success stories, learn more about your condition, and we just might, might have mince pies and gluten free mince pies.

Message me and I will give you the details.

Sue

15 Replies
oldestnewest

My wife and I both have thyroid problems and would like to attend your Decpember meeting. We would come by car.

Ihb3goto. Or <email address removed>

Many thanks,

Ian.

Ian I will email you but strongly advise that you delete your email address in your post above as it can be seen by everyone.

To send a private message you click on the person's name and click message.

I will email you now.

Sue

Hi. Do you know if there is a Bristol based support group? Thanks alex

1 like

Alex I remember reading something about a Bristol get together. I would post a question about it.

Sue

1 like

I am in Northamptonshire. Do you know if there is a meeting in this area. I am on the Northants/Cambs border

Sorry Kimsey, don't think so, you could start a group, post on the health unlocked forum to see if anyone else is in the area.

Sue

Hi Kimsey1974, I am from Northampton. Are you planning to visit this meeting? I need to sort out my childcare issues, but hopefully I will be able to attend.

Suze, where exactly will the meeting take place?

It will be in Warwick.

If you would like to attend please message me your email address.

Sue

i would be interested in coming obviously depending on how much energy i have on the day, please send me deatils x

That would be great, I have sent you a private message. If you let me have your email address by replying to the message I will send you details and hope that you will be able to attend.

Sue

Hi, I'm in Barby near Rugby. I've only just been told i have a possible underactive thyroid, so i'm completely uneducated on what this means. I'd quite like to talk to others in my area with experience. Would I be welcome as a novice?

1 like

Absolutely, many of us wish that we had learnt a lot of what we know now at the beginning.

Please message me your email address and I will let you know the details.

Click on my name and click message then it's private.

Sue

HELLO

Hello, ?

Is somebody hacking NT your account Gloriasister because I am f trying strange messages?

You may also like...