Buying cytomel/cytomel?

I'm currently taking unipharma t3 which I've been finding very weak... I have since learned it's apparently known for being weak quality and not worth buying which would explain why I'm taking such a high dose with little effect (75mcg).

I wanted to buy cynomel but I've been reading it's unavailable :(

Any recommendations for the best brands/ most reliable? After my bad experience with unipharma I just don't know who to trust any more!

8 Replies

• Some of us have found that Tiromel is weak (former Cynomel user now taking UniPharma).

• I'm not sure where you bought your Uni-Pharma T3 but I haven't found it weak and it suits me very well. I have used it for several years now and buy it in Greece.

Some people do need higher doses of T3 if they are thyroid hormone resistant.

• Hi Shaws

I would like to buy some Uni-Pharma T3 - you say you buy it in Greece. Can you tell me what the company's name is or their website is please.

Many thanks.

• I use uni pharma t3 and it's excellent , mine is from greece. It's completely given me back my health

• Do u buy it online.

• Sula_G, If Uni-Pharma doesn't suit you, Tiromel might. One T3 brand doesn't suit everyone and you may have to try a few to find the one which suits. If find Tiromel as potent mcg for mcg as UK Mercury Pharma Liothyronine.

• Hi, uni pharma greece are selling it for weightloss and only advise using it for 6 weeks. I am a bit cautious about this? any help, advice

• I haven't lost weight and the best things is I am feeling great with no clinical symptoms.

Any thyroid hormones taken in excess anyone will lose weight.

Weight gain is one of the most common clinical symptoms on this forum in hypo as members are troubled and GPs blame the patient's weight for any 'problems' (clinical symptoms) and tell them to diet etc., when in fact the person is on too low a dose and/or kept within range.

The doctors blame the patients - whereas the blame falls on the doctors.

You may also like...