Anyone for Cake?

The lovely people at Giveacar ( are running a cake competition! All you need to do is bake a 'showstopper' cake. Take a pic or two and send the pics to Giveacar - on their Facebook page ( , by tweeting @Giveacar or to their email at Add your name, chosen charity (Thyroid UK!) and a description of the cake.

There will be weekly uploads, in conjunction with the airing of The Great British Bake Off [every Wednesday] of the recent entries that they have received. The photos will be uploaded to a Facebook album ‘Giveacar Bake Off’.

The competition will close on Wednesday 14th October, which coincides with the final of The Great British Bake Off. They will choose their top 3 photographs (totally impartially) and announce the winners within a week of the competition closing, by social media and also contacting them directly. There will be three prizes, 1st, 2nd 3rd, for both the charity and the contestant as explained below:

1st Prize: 1 year ‘Tastecard’ membership for the entrant and a £100 donation to their charity

2nd Prize: A £50 John Lewis voucher and a £50 charity donation.

3rd Prize: Bake Off cookbooks and a £25 donation.

Please help to support Thyroid UK!

On your marks, get set, bake!...........

‪#‎bakeoff‬ ‪#‎charity

Last edited by

1 Reply

• will there be a ' booby prize ' ..... coz I am guaranteed for that 1 ..... I would luv to get involved in some way [ even if just supporting it ] .......... you ain't seen MY cooking yet !!!!!!!

You may also like...