Midlands thyroid support group meeting - 2pm Saturday 26th September in John Lewis, Touchwood, Solihull

Come and join us at the next meeting. We have a free meeting room at John Lewis in Touchwood in Solihull. We are a friendly bunch of people with thyroid disease.

If you would like to come along please send me a message with your email address and I will contact you.

6 Replies

• Admin can you pin this please?

• Hi Suze, I would love to come to the meeting but am away that weekend. Please could you let me know when the next one will be.

Lou x

• That's a shame but maybe next time. The meetings are held around every six weeks at different locations in Solihull and Warwick areas. If you send me a message then it is private and you can let me have your email address, then I can send you some details.

Have a nice time that weekend.

• Thanks Sue for your reply. As I haven't been on this site very long can you tell me how to send a private message, then I can give you my email address.

• Hi Lou, if you click on my name then you will see a message button to press i think it is at the top of the page?

You may also like...