Cytomel T3 Mexico recommendations wanted

I hope you can help.

I'm currently using T3 - Liothyronine 20 mcg via the nhs. However, since taking it have had a lot of inflammation and have to use antihistamines constantly to take down the swelling in my stomach.

I've finally decided to look abroad from a replacement product and I've heard that there is a drugstore in Mexico that people on this site use to get Cytomel. I did find a store but the smallest they do is 75 mcg, which is way too much for me.

I crush my existing product into 3 doses and use it throughout the day, and breaking 75 mcg into 15 doses just won't work as I'm concerned that some of the broken down doses won't actually contain any T3.

Also, I've been trying to find the full ingredient list for this product, which is branded under the name of Triyotex, but can only find the active ingredient, which is of course Liothyronine.

Please could you tell me the website of the mexican (or any other that is safe) company that sells a quality brand of T3 in 20 mcg, or a bit less or more is ok too?

Also I would like to know the ingredients in any products that are recommended if you have them.

Any ideas would be very much appreciated.

Thank you,

Recommendations where to source T3 via private messages please in line with posting guideline #23, thank you.

Last edited by

13 Replies

• Hi,

I meant to ask for you to private message me with your replies. Thanks.

• The Grossman Cynomel (made in Mexico) is actually in 25 microgram tablets only (not 20mcg). It is currently unavailable, apparently due to relocation of the factory, but it all seems a bit sudden.

Triyotex is a slow-release product - this makes it profoundly different to standard release liothyronine. Most importantly, you really, really, must avoid even a small overdose. With standard release, you would suffer for a few hours and then probably really get over it. With slow release, the blood levels could carry on rising for several hours.

Some people suggest the tiny beads within the Triyotex capsules can be counted out. No idea how feasible or reliable this is.

• Thank you for this information helvella. It's important as firstly, I didn't know that this brand is time released and could easily have taken too much. I have looked high and low on the internet and can't find the product information, ingredients etc. Any ideas?

Also, by mistake I ordered from the 75mcg Triyotex, thinking it was the 25mcg, from Mexico, which was delivered last weekend.

Being on only 25mcg, I was prepared to divide it up. Since I usually take only 5mcg portions throughout the day I thought that would be fine as I could carry over 5mcg to the following day. However, I'm not sure dividing up 75mcg would work. Especially since they are beads, is there for sure T3 in all the beads?

Is the slow release something to do with the fact that it is in beads? If I crushed it up would it then be absorbed in a similar way to the nhs liothyronine?

The reason I'm asking is because I am now planning to find the 25mcg product and would prefer to have it fast release as that's what I'm used to. Or should I look for a different product? Can you make any suggestions please?

• I imagine that the beads are the key to the slow release - but it might not be as simple as crushing them. No idea how consistent the actual active ingredient content of the beads.

Be careful. I understand experimentation has its place, but really think it through.

Dividing a 25 mcg tablet into five might be fun. Especially if they have a dividing line which almost certainly forces you to first split in two. There again, maybe 6.25 would not be significantly more than 5 for you?

• You made me laugh, and you're right, it would be better to try to find the 20mcg rather than dividing a 25mcg.

I'll try to find what I'm actually looking for as I don't really want to take any more risks.

Thanks for that helvella.

• Henning Thybon is available in 20microgram tablets.

• Great! I'll look into that. Do you know if they are time released or not?

• They are standard release.

• Thank you!

• Hi Helvella,

Thanks for all your help last time I was in need. I am hoping you can help me again now.

I sourced Tiromel 25 micrograms to replace the NHS Liothyronine as I couldn't get the Mexico one, but I'm having some problems now.

Do you know of an alternative or do you know if the Mexican one is now available, and if so can you tell me the details, name/website etc?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

I hope you're doing well.

Best regards,

• I am using Uni Pharma and I am ordering from Greece it arrives very fast in 4 or 5 days. I'll send you link.

• Hi food_ie,excuse my 'eavesdropping' but I could not help but see your correspondence.Please send me that link also.i was told about T-3 supply.Me but I had a question about available payment methods and their response was anything but courteous or polite9,and they say we americans are rude?) Anyway, I would appreciate the information.

• I was on Cynomel before, I use Uni Pharma now and I am satisfied with it. Tried Tiromel in the meantime as well but I did not like it at all. Sent you PM where I ordered Uni Pharma.

You may also like...