Thyroid UK
87,633 members102,328 posts

Poldark especially for you greygoose, and the naked body for you. this will make your hoover redundant. must get on now, enjoy the hunk!

telegraph.co.uk/news/celebr...

now I shall find a video of him phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these women have cracked me up I am laughing my butt off for a change ..

watch this grey, I shall find another... getting abit hot now..

mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/pol...

11 Replies
oldestnewest

Pettals,

Whatever thyroid hormone you're on seems to be working very, very well indeed. :)

You have found the remedy obviously as you're posting about 7.30 a.m. and have anything but a defunct thyroid gland on your mind. :)

2 likes

hi shaws, do not believe it- I am wired but tired, dry skin ageing rapidly. hair , well thatis nearly gone and look 205 years old. just waiting to ring bt yet again after months of bad service.. xx not on any other meds yet.

Just had another look to make sure, but no. I find there's something a bit creepy about him, Don't know what it is but... no.

However, I do love this tweet : why was I never offered the position of painting semi nude actors when I had my careers talk at school?!

That's a question I would like to ask.

Twaz just the Royal Navy or the Womens Air Force in our school career talks. As I had been wearing almost identical navy uniforms for six years - I fancied a change of garb ! Even the lace up shoes looked the same - OMG !

:-)

Oh, we were told we could be a secretary, a nurse or 'go to university'. Didn't matter what you read, just go to university. I said I'd rather go to RADA, but they weren't having that! So, I became a laboritory technician. Same difference.

1 like

At my school the girls were advised to go for teacher training, nursing or the civil service. Boys went to university!

Even worse!

I know! Awful.

am I missing something marz?

oh grey you hav eto see him on screen---- he I s gorgeous and someone has removed the first video!

Yes, I noticed that.

No, you're not missing anything. I've got terrible taste in men. And he is neither effeminate enough, nor masculine enough to interest me. I know I'm weird. lol

You may also like...