A CHEMIST'S VIEW-- ON VACCINES!

JUST A SMALL PEICE FROM THE ARTICLE-- VERY INTERESTING READING HERE.

Reason #2 Vaccines Expose Kids to Toxins

According to fact sheets put out by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Food & Drug Administration (FDA), vaccines are brimming with toxins. These include dozens of chemicals, heavy metals and allergens. They also include numerous objectionable ingredients, such as monkey kidney cells and aborted fetal tissue.

Formaldehyde is just one of many chemicals found in vaccines. And according to the FDA, “Excessive exposure to formaldehyde may cause cancer.” Another ingredient in the cocktail is a chemical known as 2-phenoxyethanol. This comes with an FDA warning which states that, “It can depress the central nervous system and may cause vomiting and diarrhea, which can lead to dehydration in infants.”

And that’s just the tip of the iceberg… UNQUOTE.

READ ON..

thepeopleschemist.com/reaso...

Last edited by

30 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Pettals

I have been reading similar articles as well. No wonder there appears to be a pandemic rise in autoimmune conditions.

• SHAWS I LEFT THE LINK OFF what a plonker! it is on there now...

• ...and is that wasn't enough take a look at the link below !

healthimpactnews.com/2015/d...

• omg marz you should make this a post, I mean a new post not in this thread..

• ...maybe I will. Didn't want to overcook the goose on the vaccine theme. Maybe it will make people think .....which after all is the only reason I post articles/links :-)

• well it is frightening , marz everyone is blinkered.

• Someone mention me? lol

• :-) x

• we luv yer grey!

• I luv you too, pettals! lol :D

• and I love you again too grey... I think i will have to come to france ... I cant get my smiley up!!! the grinning one-- :(

• Have you tried : plus D? :D

• :D I diid this the otherday so it had better come out...

• yay---- it would nt work earlier grey - I told him I would get you onto him :D

• lol Well done!

• ♥ alt plus 3

☻ alt plus 2

☼ alt plus 15

And many more! But they're not very useful...

• they dont want to work I have mean machine! I am pressing alt and 2 etc aint doin' nought!

• :D :D :D :D :D :) :( :) :) I had better get my house cleaned up- being unwell it ha sbeen left and now too overwhelming, I don't want to start as I don't know where to start and I am not well............ :(I wish the good fairy would fly in.

• Oh, I know exactly what you mean! My bedroom was in a state! Because I tend to concentrate all my feeble efforts on the bathroom and the kitchen - I think that's the right priority. So, just now, I forced myself out of the chair, and into the bedroom, ripped off the bedclothes and into the washing machine, moved the bird table into the kitchen (don't ask!), put all my boots and shoes away neatly, dug out clean bed clothes... and there I came to a halt. No more energy. So, the clean bed clothes are still sitting on the bed, waiting to be put on, and the vacuum cleaner is sitting in the middle of the carpet, waiting to be used... Ho hum. Tomorrow is another day.

So, are you pressing on alt and holding it down whilst you press on 2? Then letting go of both together? I really can't see why that wouldn't work...

• hi grey I am pressin them together and letting go... I have diablo inmy machine at times. even when I spell properly I comes out wrong! my energy is gone too, did 3 drawers of paperwork yesterday- most gets moved to another room! my henry that is hoover is sitting in my living room and that Is where hew will stay. I am tryimg to write my childrens book too, but I hate typing... nothingis coming up when I press alt and 2 together and let go together.

• Well, all I can suggest is a new keyboard! That one obviously doesn't like you. lol

I often think I should just forget the housework and just get on with my book. But it's a mental block as much as a physical one, and it's not just housework! I think to myself I'll get back to it when I've sent that stuff to my friend I promised her a month ago... when I've finished my bird table (done lol just have to get it down to the garden)... when I've taken the décorations off the Christmas tree (oh, yes!)... when I've put my fax machine on eBay... Anything and everything gets in the way. But I wouldn't call it writers block, I'd call it more 'unfinished business' block. lol

Well! I think my keyboard has just had a telepathic conversation with yours! Because it just put in a whole phrase that I didn't write! Good job I reread before I send!!! Or is my computer haunted...

• told you I got diablo ( the devil in mine

• lol

• I agrreeeeeeee marz- its the only reason I post and when no one reads.. its a wasted effort. xxx

• :-) x

• did you man overcook grey--- goose I like mine well done with plum source you hav emade me laugh poor grey- you better get a shift on grey you are about to be be gobbled up..

• Not much meat on me, I'm afraid! Just fat and sinew! I've never had plum sauce, but I do like goose, especially confit. I feel so wicked!!! lol

So, while we're on the subject of vaccines, here's another link for you :

naturalnews.com/048643_meas...

• yes just read similar n.news is a good site grey.x

• Yes. I trust that man, even if he is a little over-the-top. And these days, it's so hard to know who to trust!

• We've trusted 'them' for much too long! Thanks for posting Pettals and Marz.

You may also like...