Good endocrinologist in London (Greater and Central)

I am looking for a recommended endocrinologist in the London or Greater London area please. I am based in Hertfordshire, so if you know anywhere local to me, that would be even better.

I have private health insurance.

Thank you in advance.

Recommendations via private messages please, thank you.{/b]

24. Do not post information about specific endocrinologists or doctors on the main board without their permission as this may result in unwanted attention from certain areas of the medical profession. If you wish to discuss a particular endocrinologist or doctor, you may mention his/her name and location, providing that you ask for comments by private message only.

Last edited by

7 Replies

• Crashdoll, email for a list of private and NHS endos recommended by members. You may post names when asking for feedback but ask for replies to be sent by private messages.

• Oh ooops, so sorry, I didn't realise! Thank you and sorry again.

• Lol, Crash, you've done nothing wrong and I wasn't telling you off. The message about PMing is a reminder to anyone who replies to you :)

• Ah ok good. I wouldn't want to break any rules! I was always a goody two shoes at school 'cause I was worried! ;)

• I expect I was a bossy milk monitor or something like that :-D

• I was a milk monitor - loved it! Used to drink about 3 bottles that were left over!

• Churchie, In winter the frozen milk was placed on radiators to thaw but in the summer the milk had sometimes turned by morning break. I drank the milk kids who didn't like milk wouldn't. I've always loved cold milk but never been keen on plain hot milk.

You may also like...