so parents who don't vaccinate should be jailed... - Thyroid UK

Thyroid UK
103,483 members119,626 posts

so parents who don't vaccinate should be jailed and doc's who have concerns should lose licence, what a moron!

bluepettals2
bluepettals2
37 Replies

its all down to the controlling of the nation again.. blindernberg group! control the people.. I command you to do as I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/vaccine-safety-myth

37 Replies
oldestnewest
Framboise

As long as we have a state-run health system, for which we are supposed to feel so grateful and superior to the rest of the world, the means to control us and our health will be easily available!

I'm certain that many vaccines aren't safe but that others have been wonderful, but had an odd experience when my son was tiny. He had been ill and couldn't have one of his scheduled vaccinations (which I didn't question at the time), I think smallpox, so it was done a few months later. For the next year I regularly got phone calls from people asking me why I had refused to take him for vaccination. At first I said that he'd had it done later, but then started to ask who the people were. Each time they flustered and said they had my details legally. Then I asked my GP, who was very surprised and annoyed and promised to find out what was going on for me. It turned out these were medical students who were studying vaccines and objections to them and had been given my details, including phone number (we were ex-directory), by the local health authority! I don't trust any of them any more.

4 likes
bluepettals2

so much for confideniality

3 likes
silverfox7

That is shocking!

2 likes
bluepettals2

have you seen grey gooses post- gardisil- th e disicision we will always regret---that is shocking as well horrendous and that poor girl who was so ill and it was all in her head"!!!!! shocking!

silverfox7

I've had all my kids 'done' when asked as I know how debilitating the illnesses can be and may be more so now as less children getting them so we don't get chance to build up immunity. I do think parents should have the last say but then so many don't grasp the implications or think as they didn't have problems with X then there child won't either. Many don't realise either that picking things up as an adult can be very serious, even fatal so may be things should be better explained before hysteria takes over. I was sorting out some boxes yesterday and found the baby books I was given for them when they were born, I really must pass them on as it lists their injections etc. I also found my maternity clinic notes, pregnant and 58 kg, that wasn't so good to read as a lot more than that now!

greygoose

Hysteria is already taking over in the US :

naturalnews.com/048599_meas...

1 like
bluepettals2

actually I am grateful for nhs, I haven't had good treatment from all but I couldn't have afforded the tests that they have sent me for , I am pretty unwell, there are good n bad everywhere.i just object to bein gtold to VACCINATE OR ELSE!

2 likes
Londinium
Londinium
in reply to Framboise

Framboise, all the depts and agencies have complaints procedures/policies, which are entirely disingenuous, and are there as window dressing and nothing more. If you'd have lodged a formal complaint you'd have got nowhere. They simply collude and cover up at all times. They have little/no integrity when it comes to dealing with complaints.

1 like
humanbean

I never received the MMR vaccine. As a result I developed all three diseases - measles, mumps and rubella - during my childhood.

I do think that many people really don't have much idea how serious these diseases can be. Mumps can cause infertility in males who are past the age of puberty when they catch it. Rubella can cause terrible damage to the unborn children of pregnant women who catch the disease. Measles can kill people, and can cause sight and hearing damage in people who catch it.

There are loads of reasons why it is a good idea to avoid these diseases. What I don't understand is why the various medical organisations and governments insist that all three diseases must be vaccinated together. Why not give people the choice - let children be vaccinated against the diseases separately if they wish.

7 likes
Marz
Marz
in reply to humanbean

Probably money ! I believe you can have them done singly privately. Maybe they would not be so dangerous if they did not contain so many toxic ingredients.....

I too had all those illnesses as a child and in particular the measles was very bad. Apparently you have the spots internally too ( gut lining I believe )

3 likes
humanbean
humanbean
in reply to Marz

I had measles very badly too - my hearing was permanently damaged as a result of it.

Marz
Marz
in reply to humanbean

...oh dear I am sorry to read that :-(

Framboise
Framboise
in reply to humanbean

I agree in a way, I had chicken pox as an adult and was terribly ill, wish I'd either had it as a child or a vaccination. As for the MMR, my daughter tried to arrange the separate vaccinations for my grandson and one of them was unavailable in this country for the foreseeable future, and the whole thing was going to cost over £2000, which seemed to us to be a deliberate ploy to prevent people avoiding the MMR. Somewhere there is money in it, I'm sure of that.

2 likes
humanbean
humanbean
in reply to Framboise

£2000 !!! That is daylight robbery!

Angel_of_the_North

I had them all too and, although measles was pretty bad, the two were just a nuisance.

swmartin
swmartin
in reply to humanbean

I received the MMR and booster jabs as a child and got mumps very badly anyway!!!!

1 like
Muffy

My grandson was ill for months after being vaccinated against rotavirus. Poor little boy would cry out in pain for ages. My daughter didn't allow him to have the follow up vaccine.

2 likes
bluepettals2
bluepettals2
in reply to Muffy

hi muffy we have just has a very large thread here against the vaccines an dthe damage caused , when I found the link I posted it as new news but strangly all these replys are for it- whereas I agree with you, maybe I will delete this post.

Framboise

No I'm not a fan of all vaccinations. I think the MMR in particular is too much in one go for a baby. Some who are strong are fine, but many others will be affected and already in Italy and the US there have been successful legal cases against the manufacturers for autism and autism-like conditions which some children have suffered. The very fact that the single vaccinations have been made so difficult to obtain and so expensive makes me suspicious of the motives. It's as if they're determined to prove the doubters wrong at any cost to the babies - as they are in the treatment of hypothyroidism! The last vaccination I had was for a holiday and I was very ill afterwards for about 24 hours, so was my husband and we'd had different batches of vaccine at different surgeries. We both said we'd never get any more. I certainly don't get the flu vaccination and this year should make them think about that anyway as they got it wrong.

I haven't seen the post about Gardasil so will look for it when I get back.

4 likes
faith63

I agree..sorry. Those diseases are deadly or at least life altering and dangerous. We are going to have epidemics again. JAIL 'EM FINE "EM..i don't want my family to die due to ignorance and myths rather than truths about vaccines!!

bluepettals2

we have just had a large thread on here AGAINST vaccines. and the vaccine damage has everyone now change d their minds??.. strange..............

1 like
faith63

I never believed in the Vaccine myths, autism stuff. I have met so many old folks damaged by Polio and seen the Cemeteries full of Typhoid victims etc..

bluepettals2

take a look at greygoose post gardisil th e desicision we regret

faith63

i didn't get my son that vaccine..told the doctor no. I didn't read the info tho.

Angel_of_the_North

Even after a whistleblowing researcher admitted to suppressing the data about increase in autism among black males after MMR?

Some vaccines are very good and some aren't. I think most babies are give too many at too young an age.

If a vaccine really works, any non-vaccinated people will die, so need to spend tax payer's money on imprisoning them - just wait for them to die. I'd be happier to pay for people who drop litter to be imprisoned for life.

I don't understand why there is so much hatred for people with different views - it reminds me of vicious attacks on unemployed people with long-term illness (like hypo) for being lazy scroungers. One man's meat ... chacon a son goute etc

4 likes
greygoose

A chaqu'un son gout. lol Yes, freedom to chose - that's what a democratic society is about, isn't it? I agree that there should be some vaccines against really awful things like bubonic plague (oh, no, whatever happened to that...) polio, etc, but it's also true that these things do tend to just disappear if they are left alone. Measles was on the way out before the measles vaccine appeared. So, why make up a vaccine for it? Besides, how many people have died from measles? Adults that have caught it, perhaps. That's what people used to orginise things like measles parties and mumps parties, so that their kids would catch it and be immunised. Vaccinations aren't even permenant, so people have more of a risk of catching the disease when they're older.

I had measles when I was very Young and only remember because my mother accused me of giving it to my brother (as if I'd done it on purpose!). I didn't think I'd had rubella, but blood tests showed I had. I don't know if I had mumps, either, but as my best friend next door had it, I probably did - I still went in to play with him, mumps or no mumps.

All this vaccine business is just to make more money for Big Pharma. They don't care about our health, they just care about their bank balance - and those of their investors. Big Pharma doesn't make cures, it makes cutomers.

3 likes
bluepettals2

polio and typhoid is a bit different to childhood illnesses.

1 like
bluepettals2

I didn't want to be told what to do with my kids.

1 like
faith63

I don't think the minority, with this anti vaccine issue, should be allowed to put millions of lives in Jeopardy.

bluepettals2

I don't think a mother should be forced to risk her kids mental/ physical health by have childhood vaccines if she doesn't want to.

2 likes
faith63

If that attitude puts millions of people at risk, then there has to be consequences.

Angel_of_the_North

Well, the NHS already thinks it should arrest people who disagree with NHS doctors.

And this after it's been admitted that this year's flu jab is worse than useless .. and I mean worse as it may actually make it more likely for you to get some strains of flu.

2 likes
greygoose

Most vaccines are worse than useless. Most of the kids involved in the Disney Measles had been vaccinated against it.

2 likes
Rosy_Holly

I paid for my grandchildren to have single vaccines at two different clinics in London. I remember seeing in one of them a list on the wall for the various vaccines available and the cost, also the possibility of going on a waiting list for CLEAN vaccines. Never seen that mentioned anywhere else. For some reason it is being kept quiet. Only a limited amount made each year and very expensive.

2 likes
Londinium

For those who swallow Big Pharma's guff that vaccines, autism etc are unrelated. Dream on...

healthunlocked.com/thyroidu...

healthunlocked.com/thyroidu...

2 likes
Afaghieh

Oh Dear What next

My niece had MMR landed in Resus unit. As result became Autistic. Almost broke the family apart. Thanks to my sister-in-laws effort she did MA in order to understand and help her daughter. Now 17 years old she is in main stream college and training for independent living has several medals for Trampoline tec.

But it was a 24/7 hard work for parents.

I feel children should be tested for allergies vast no of them before giving the vaccine.

Yes, you can have individual vaccines my brother who is a GP does it.

2 likes
Londinium

BOUGHT - the movie about how Big Pharma is shafting you and your health... and everyone else's too.

boughtmovie.net/free-viewing/

2 likes

You may also like...