miserable me when will it end..: am I behind with... - Thyroid UK

Thyroid UK
101,271 members115,597 posts

miserable me when will it end..

am I behind with the news. t3 is now a RED DRUG?.... for those who wont get a hosp referral,---and easier said than done, but it will have to be research to make the thyroid work if possible by other means if not ndt. an ddon tforget all diseases are allegedily started in the gut... getthe gut working again and don't forget l-glutamine and milk thistle--- now is there anyone who can suggest... I had a cholesteatoma removed last march, it had eaten away my small hearing bones, damaged some mastoid, and no eardrum...part eardrum grown back on its own but I had my ears micro suctioned last week, the pain was horrendous an d since then I have been plaqued with whooshing and roaring in my ear vibrating into myy head, 24/7 since last tues, no wonder there are so many suicides with tinnitus, its horrible, th e goo d ear not that good either, blocked, an di am isolated.. I am up a t 2am with the tv on to try to conceal the noise but I am having panic attacks by th edozen and I cant live it- I am more worried about living like this than getting my hair back... I am getting soooooooooooooo fed up with everything, 5 years of head pressure and trembling internally and no sleep now this...

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Pettals, I am so sorry you are suffering so much after your op. I suppose no-one told you that problems might arise.

Can you phone the secretary of the consultant who did the op and can he advise something to ease your symptoms.

Some doctors will prescribe T3 but usually if Consultants do so the doctor will then continue it.

You have some horrendous problems with noises etc in your head so it was a cholesteatoma which was causing it but no-one discovered it earlier on?

shaws, it wasn't the chol' that causes the head pressures, totally different things, no one has bothered about the trembling etc the only one who shed light on it was Byron Richards, he said it sounded like excess substance p. produced in nerve endings, brain brain stem and spinal fluid, no one has really heard of it, I will mention it at th eroyal London homeopath hosp in march. myear is totally different so many perferorations infections an dnoone investigated until nov 2013. now I cant live with tinnitus, I never knew it was so horrible.

p,s, I already wentto ent yesterday and told the reception woman who said she would tel secretary who said she woul d see surgeon-- watch this space eh?

So sorry you are still having problems with your ear pettals and hope they improve soon. Did you not look into your adrenals for the inner trembling? I thought you did! xx

hi jb yes I looked in to adrenals and so did Byron Richards he said my adrenals not strong enough to cope with stress /anykins including health infections etc and trembling is prob excess SUBSTANCE P, produced in brain brain stem spinal fliud nerve endings and skin say no more...

Didn't realise the Substance P was connected to the adrenals. Do you have any links to this. If not I will goole it. xx

it is indirectly connected it is a neuro peptide produced in ties of stress when the the adrenals are not able to deal with stress.. google it and you will understand better www.wellness resources.com substance p or pub med.

Thanks for this info pettals. Keep us posted on how you do. Don't lose touch. xx

I didn t want to shout too much but my thudding an drushing in ear is less today ,maybe becos it was so intrusive and hurt so much when he microsuctioned. I hope!

Will keep my fingers crossed for you that it goes. Mine is bad at the moment and I know it is when my blood levels are low. Still got the awful sticky spots and shampoo taste in my mouth all the time. I don't know how doctors can leave us in this state. No compassion left in NHS.

You may also like...