Has anyone on here been treated at One Allan Park Wellbeing Clinic in Stirling ? I'm going to be making an appointment with Dr Leschman a GP who became a Nutritionist and who has an interest in hypothyroidism

If discussing doctors at the Clinic please reply via private message in line with posting guideline #24, thank you.

Last edited by

3 Replies

• I contacted this Doctor a while ago as I noticed that she had an interest in Thyroid problems. Unless things have changed she is not able to prescribe medication. At the time she was in Bridge of Allan. I was looking for an answer to my problems with thyroxine. One Allan Park has not been there very long. Let me know how you get on. I couldn't afford to see her as at the time I thought I would need to see an endo privately. Saw one on the NHS in the end. Am glad I didn't pay for the consultation. I would have been robbed. Unless they change when it is private. Am now on t3

• Thanks for your reply Im not looking for her to prescribe meds but I'm going along for her nutritional advice. Will let you know how I get on

• Really interested in how you get on

You may also like...