West of Scotland Thyroid Support Group

West of Scotland Thyroid Support Group

Just to let you good people know that our next meeting is on Tuesday, 14 October, from 7pm in the café at Waitrose, Newton Mearns ( 2 Greenlaw Village, Stewarton Rd, Newton Mearns G77 6NR). We usually bagsie the comfy sofa at the back, but grab yourself a drink from the counter and look for us with the sign of the butterfly!

Haste ye back!

Tha sinn an dòchas gum faic sinn thu a rithist!

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I wish I lived through there. I am just outside Perth and there is nothing here. May just have to advertise in the local paper and suggest a meeting place and see what happens.

• Are you aware of:

meresearch.org.uk

M.E. Research UK

The Gateway, North Methven Street, Perth,

PH1 5PP

Tel: 01738 451234

Email: meruk@pkavs.org.uk

A national charity funding biomedical research into Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (also known as ME/CFS)

I *know* the difficulties that occur between thyroid and ME/CFS camps, but there might be a point of contact?

Rod

• Very interesting Rod, I didn't know that was there. I think I might email them and find out what I can. Thank you very much.

• And don't advertise - that costs! Make it into an interesting story and get in touch with a local journalist. Many are so lazy they'll grab anything offered... :-)

You may also like...