Sanofi Aventis Cynomel - can I get it

Hello

Does anyone know if we can get this in the UK please? I can get a private prescription if it would help. I cant find anything on Google to suggest where to get it or to buy on line?

Thanks

Recommendations where to source without a prescription via Private Messages please, in line with posting guideline #24, thank you, Clutter

Last edited by

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Daffers if you have a prescription your pharmacist should be able to order it from one of the wholesalers in this link thyroiduk.org.uk/tuk/treatm...

• One person posted here that she got it because she carefully explained and persuaded those involved that it would be much less expensive than Mercury Pharma Liothyronine. A search might find the reference. Normally it is not available but could be obtained as a special.

Why do you want Sanofi Cynomel in particular?

(I typed Sanofi without Aventis - they changed their name and you might find searches work better with only "Sanofi". You might not. :-) )

Sanofi own Henning who produce Thybon Henning, which is potentially readily available. Let me know if you would like to find out how to get hold of that! I have not checked for any differences between the two products.

Rod

• You could enquire at these and they may do T3 as well:-

thyroiduk.org.uk/tuk/treatm...

You may also like...