Solihull Thyroid UK Support Group - Saturday 12 April 2014 from 2pm

Please come along and chat to people who understand just how tough this disease is! It is so helpful towards your recovery to chat to others in the same boat!

If you are interested in joining us then please send me a private message and I will let you know the details.

It would be great to meeting you.

Last edited by

7 Replies

• Friendly people who UNDERSTAND. Priceless.

• Hi Suze

it would be great to meet others and I may be able to get some helpful contacts. Total Thyroidectomy and very intolerant to Levo, currently not medicated and being passed from pillar to post ! Where and when please.

• yes i would love to attend,where & when please

• Pollyan, the meeting is on 12 April at m house in Knowle, Solihull. Please message me with your email address so that I can forward you the details. Sue

• text to o7767334664 how safe is it to leave an email address as it contains a name

• Pollyan, please click on my name and then you will see SEND MESSAGE, click on this and you can private message. Do delete your phone no. if you can.

Nobody will see your private message. I have to email the details. Look forward to meeting you. Sue

• Louise, please can you pin this. When I search Solihull in the search bar only old meetings come up. Thanks

You may also like...