If you want to receive even more information and would like to help support the work of Thyroid UK, you can also sign up to our Annual Membership:
Becoming a member of Thyroid UK supports us and brings benefits to you. We need to show how many people have a problem with the way thyroid disease is diagnosed and treated. When we try to campaign or fundraise, we are always asked, “How many members do you have?” The more members we have the more we will be listened to.
The money raised from the membership fees goes towards the running costs of Thyroid UK and also towards various activities that we do to try to change things such as meetings and conferences where we can network and spread the word. Without funds, we cannot take on these activities. Please do support us by joining Thyroid UK.
What will I get in my membership package?
• A year’s subscription to our quarterly magazine ‘Harmony’
• Free access to online mini webinars on a variety of thyroid related topics
• Advance notification of full-length educational online webinars (small fee for attendance)
• Discounts for Nutricentre
• First refusal of tickets for conferences and seminars
• A membership card
• We also have plans to introduce a 'Members Only' section to the website; this would include online access to
back issues of Harmony and recordings of previous webinars.
How much is membership?
• £20 for a full membership or
£15 concessionary membership for senior citizens, students and people who are unemployed.
• For members living overseas:
£25 for Europe
£35 for the Rest of the World (ROW)