Solihull Thyroid Support Meeting tomorrow - Saturday 7th September 2013 - from 1.30pm

Really looking forward to our meeting tomorrow. We have a Nutritional Therapist coming along to chat to us about how we can get some of the vitamins and minerals from food.

If you would like to join us then please send me your email address by private message and I can send you the details. I am in Solihull in the West Midlands.

We have a drink, a chat, a giggle, a little moan and quite often a piece of cake too!

Sue

Last edited by

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Thanks again for your hospitality Suze. That was a very helpful session and it was interesting to have the input of the associate members. Even better to know that lemon drizzle is an essential amino acid! That is a weight off my mind.

• Really enjoyed seeing everyone, the afternoon went so quickly. Many thanks for the lemon drizzle, my daughter would like the recipe please.

• Hi Sue, Can you let us have a little report for the magazine? I need to finish it in the next couple of weeks! X

• will do Lyn

• Wish I could have been there but I was helping out somewhere else this afternoon!! I can only do one thing in a day.....

• Glynisrose, private message me your email address and I will let you know when our next gathering is :-)

You may also like...