Solihull Support Meeting - Saturday 6th July from 2pm

Looking forward to seeing new faces on Saturday and those familiar ones.

I did write a long blog post the other day and then it disappeared when I tried to upload a photo and I just haven't had time to re write it, will try tomorrow :-)

If you have just spotted this and fancy joining us on Saturday - I am not far from junction 5 of the M42 - let me know your email address and I will give you the details.

Sue

thyroiduk.org

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Please send details to terrychurney @gmail.com thanks

• Thanks Sue,

Ill be there...

Paul..

• Morning sue , Didnt realise there were meetings here in solihull ! I will be working unfortunately this sat 6th, but would love to hear if there are any more local meetings in solihull if you dont mind please? Many thanks . Marditart.x

• Hi Sue,

would love to join you unfortunately Im suffering so much pain from a thombosis in the leg I dont think I will be able to but please keep me in touch with any future meetings etc

Janwebber03@aol.com

• poor you, that sounds awful, do you know how it happened?

• Lovely to hear from you, I have sent you an email Webalogs and Chutney and have sent you a pm marditart.

You may want to edit your posts and remove your email addresses, sorry, I should have said to private message me your email addresses.

I look forward to meeting you.

Sue

thyroiduk.org

• Hi

Just found out about you .... sadly sat diff BUT really keen to join -- so if you can keep me posted on future events that would be great ..Linda from Leamington Spa

• Hi Not able to make this Saturday, Grandson`s birthday, keep me in mind for future dates, hope it goes really well xxx

• Hi Imogen, forgive me but do I have your email address? Sue

You may also like...