Would you be willing to take part in a questio... - IBS Network

IBS Network
25,720 members8,707 posts

Would you be willing to take part in a questionnaire for my dissertation about IBS

Hi everyone!! I have to start thinking about what I’d like to do my dissertation on for my psychology degree in my final year next year! If I were to do this, who would be potentially willing to answer a questionnare regarding Ibs? Let me know! Hopefully if I get enough people then I can research this starting September :) the research question would be surrounding Ibs and it’s effect on mental health and anxiety xx

Thanks a lot guys!

34 Replies
oldestnewest

Sure, anything to progress the cause. I'd say mental health and anxiety are the WORST stressors. After all, it's society that judges one based on their bathroom habits. I read the term 'social-killer' somewhere and couldn't agree more. Pre or post grad, do you mind me asking?

1 like

Thanks !! I’m an undergraduate student xx

I'm up for it.

1 like

It will be completely confidential by the way!

I would be happy to help

I am more than happy to help😊

1 like

Happy to help too :)

1 like

Me too

1 like

Yes I would

1 like

Yes I would too

1 like

I'd be happy to help.

1 like

I’m up for it too!

1 like

And me!

1 like

Me! Count me in 😊

1 like

Count me in too

1 like

Me too 😊

1 like

Me too

1 like

I would be happy to help with this.

1 like

Yh!

1 like

Happy to help

Yes no problems dooing a survery

And, good luck!

I’m not officially diagnosed with tests, but my doc says my problem is ibs. If I can be of help, please count me in.

Sure, no problem 😊

I would be happy to help.

Sure send the questionnaire. I'd gladly help!

Hi yes I would be happy to

Happy to help!

Yes no problem , happy to help you!

Sure. I'm in

I have IBS which I am sure is strongly linked to anxiety snd would be happy to help with your research if that would be helpful . From Anne Showering

I would help

Yes, I would be happy to take part in your questionnaire as it would be fantastic if someone could take an interest in the health experiences of IBS sufferers and the debilitating effect it has on their lives.

I have been lucky enough to find a cure after 2 years of having severe IBS-d (which included vomiting) and numerous hospital admissions, so perhaps this might help with your research. Kind regards.

Yes I'd love to help. 😊

Another who would be happy to help

You may also like...