22 October 2016, Royal Victoria Hotel, Sheffield.
The IBS Network aims to establish a national network of support groups, led by training facilitators to work alongside existing health services to encourage self efficacy.
Could you be a Support Group Leader?
If you are either a healthcare professional with an interest in supporting people with IBS, or someone with IBS who wants to help others manage their condition, please sign up to our free one day Group Leader training course.
By attending this course you will learn:
• how to set up and run a group
• techniques of engagement and active listening
• the information needed to manage IBS effectively
• how to support and motivate others
• about raising funds and encouraging local support
• which resources are available from The IBS Network.
The training event is free of charge. We will be providing refreshments and lunch (with IBS friendly foods).
To reserve your place, please contact Sam Yardy as soon as possible - places are limited, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More details at: theibsnetwork.org/news/even...