Tackle Prostate Cancer is a campaign run by The National Federation of Prostate Cancer Support Groups which:
- raises awareness of prostate cancer,
- encourages early detection of prostate cancer,
- seeks to ensure that men with prostate cancer always get the best treatment whatever the stage of their disease,
- strives to remove injustices in treatment pathways offered to prostate cancer patients.
The National Federation of Prostate Cancer Support Groups is an organisation of over 80 UK patient-led prostate cancer support groups, which:
- acts as the voice of patients;
- assists and strengthens the activities of support groups in aid of men and their families affected by prostate cancer;
encourages and assists the formation and development of prostate cancer support groups throughout the UK.