Losing Weight & Getting Fit!

Hello!

I'm sort of new here, I started on the Weight Loss forum, which I really like, two weeks ago and signed up to this community last week. I've not taken part here yet but have had a little nosy at people's posts. :P

As the title states, I'm trying to lose weight and get fit. Week two and three of the NHS 12 week plan put an emphasis on physical movement and getting fit so I felt this was just the right time to introduce myself on here.

I'm really enjoying getting fit, I started off gentle, walking my dog more and doing the occasional little run and some exercise and dancing in the privacy of my own home. :)

Yesterday I joined my local gym and this evening I went swimming. I am aiming to have some exercise planned in everyday; today swimming, tomorrow the gym, Thursday I have swimming in the morning and boxercise in the evening, Friday I am going to the gym and Saturday I'm going swimming again. I'm not sure what I'll be doing on Sunday, I might have one day where I have nothing more physical than walking my dog, which I'll be doing twice daily. I have booked a class, boxfit, for next Tuesday too.

Some of you might already have seen some of my posts in the weight loss forum, if so hello again. If you've not seen me before then hello! :D

Sazkia. x

Last edited by
oldestnewest

You may also like...