" JUST TO MAKE YOU SMILE ". The Serenity Prayer:

GOD grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. THE courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill today because they really pee,d me off. AND also, help me to be careful of the toes I step on today as they may be connected to the feet that I have to kiss tomorrow. HELP me to give 100% in life. 23% on Mondays, 40% on Tuesdays, 20% on Thursdays, 12% on Fridays and 5% on Sundays. And remind me, that when I am having a really bad day and it seems that people are trying to " get at me", it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend my middle finger!.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • used to have this on my office wall 😂😂 xxxx

• I had it on the wall in the....well you can use your imagination. Great isn,t it. It,s amazing the things that have turned up whilst packing, (well, shoving things from drawers into black bin liners to be more accurate). Also found a load of 60,s copies of "Home grown" they,ll be worth a fortune now. Hope you are keeping warm my lady. anne, XXxx

• I'm warm It's you I'm bothered about. Just praying 🙏🏻 ur moves going well and ur back with us soon. We ❤ and miss you Anne xxx

• Love it 😂 Laughing yet again 😂😂 it's been quiet today Anne, because you're otherwise engaged with the move. Hope it's going well 🙏🏻 Look forward to hearing from you once you've landed in Pembrokeshire. We do love and miss you xx❤️xx