WARNING! If you're offended by profan... - SHARE Metastatic ...

SHARE Metastatic Breast Cancer
2,721 members2,349 posts

WARNING! If you're offended by profanity please dont read

I hope this is ok, I've no wish to offend anyone but I just received this card off my boss and thought I'd share it with you. Had a really lovely message inside too but the front says it all.

Ps just realised as the post came up that the photo's there anyway so the warnings pointless! Sorry x

24 Replies
oldestnewest

Haha great boss! Love it. #truth

2 likes

Yes definitely f.... it...horrible cancer

Barb xx

3 likes

Love it. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

2 likes

😁 definitely!!!

2 likes

I have clothes my son in law gave me with that on it😄ps didn’t wear them out❤️❤️

2 likes

😂😂😂 brilliant x

Not offended at all and it sums up what most of us think of this blasted disease.

Sandra

3 likes

My sentiments exactly! 👍

3 likes

😂 That’s class! I love it!!

2 likes

Totally agree 🤬🤬🤬🤬

2 likes

🤣. I think the card just expresses what we all think but can’t say.

1 like

He’s not wrong .

1 like

Omg! You have a great boss. We all want to say f cancer!

2 likes

I have a T shirt that states the same- wore it when I first came out on Facebook with no hair!!! People loved it!!!

1 like

Exactly how we all feel!!!

1 like

😂😂😂

1 like

My daughter gave me a great tie dyed t shirt that say "Stay Calm and (Just exactly what your note says! LOL Needless to say, I have to limit where I wear it, especially as I'm an Episcopal priest (retired)! I do think it is a hoot, though!

2 likes

My thoughts exactly!! 👍👍

1 like

I like it better than when people tell me how "brave" I am. I don't feel brave. I feel terribly unlucky. . . .

2 likes

Amen to that!! I agree 100%!!!!!

1 like

This is correct 🤬💔

1 like

There are billions of words that can be used why this one? I hate this word. It’s becoming a daily word now by so many people. I always told my kids while growing up, think about the meaning of the word before you say it.

1 like

I always told my kids that using those words was a sign of a poor vocabulary, but...if they didn’t use it in everyday language, it would be more impressive when they did. I never swear but I have to agree with the sentiment! In this case it means something!

1 like

Love it! We need to laugh.

1 like

You may also like...