SHARE Metastatic Breast Cancer
2,254 members1,561 posts

Almost NED!

Just wanted you all to know since my scan came back very good I’m not having to see the Dr just every 3 months. I’m still getting Faslodex injections but since it’s helping just watching me. I’m praying 🙏 it stays this way and pray for everyone that has this cancer to deal with. Thanks again Leslie ❤️

24 Replies
oldestnewest

Oh well done you..how lovely to get good results..you must feel elated!!.and rightly so

So chuffed for you

Barb xxx

3 likes

Wonderful news! I know the last several months have been bumpy but I’m glad to read it’s smoothing out. Keep us posted. ❤️🌸

3 likes

So wonderful to read good news sometimes Congratulations hoping for the best for you.

1 like

Amazing news. After a rocky few weeks you needed something solid to get you up and going again. Happy for you 💕

1 like

Clair. That is amazing news. After all the stress and unknowns you have been through, it’s great to hear that there is good news in the end. I pray for NED for all of us. Big hug

2 likes

This is great news.

1 like

So happy to hear that!!

1 like

That is awesome

1 like

Wonderful news!!!!! Enjoy the feeling and go out and do something to celebrate you!

2 likes

So happy for you. Now go and do all the things you have been putting off! xxx

1 like

Omg. Sooooo happy for you! You have certainly received a gift. Enjoy and celebrate! Love, Marianne

1 like

Woohoo!! Great news. It's so good to hear and I hope it continues. Continued prayers for you and all of us.

1 like

Awesome to hear! 🙏🏻♥️🙏🏻♥️

1 like

I’m so happy for your great news! ❤️❤️❤️

Hey my friend! So very happy to hear of stability! Cancer is such a roller coaster ride! Can we talk Friday day?

Hey I’m in Savanna with friends and my husband. Can we talk when I get back Sunday or Monday better. Thanks so much!

Hi blms hope all is well with you. Have you talked to clair19. I am wondering how she’s doing. She was always someone i looked forward to hearing from and two months ago she had great news.

You know, I have not and I have been thinking of her. She was always writing on the site and does not seem to now, NOw I am concerned. I do have her phone number. I

am out of town until Monday. I will try to call her next week. Thanks for this message

1 like

I have been concerned about her as well. I hope you find her well. Keep me posted please.

Wonderful news! I'm happy for you and hope you can get some traveling in soon.

Wonderful wonderful! So happy to hear that! Enjoy Clair!

How are you doing Clair? I have missed your posts.

Hi Clare 19. I haven’t read any updates from you in a while. Checking in to see how you are?

Very happy for you! How nice not to have to go to monthly appointments. May your body stay strong and keep healing! Keep us updated and stay in touch with your sisters here....

You may also like...